Need a reminder to take a break? Try out Apple Watch’s new Breathe app! You can program the app to give you a reminder every hour, 3 hours, 5 hours or 7 hours. Program your breath rate at 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, or 10 breaths a minute. If you aren’t sure if you want that programmed, you can easily go to the app when you’d like a break or take time to meditate.
Super easy to try it out and see if you like it.
- Press the Breathe app on the app screen of your iWatch.
- The system is set for one minute but you can twist the crown to extend the time.
- Press start when ready.
- There will be an animation where you inhale as it grows and exhale as it shrinks.
- Follow the animation until your session is complete. The watch will chime and give your heartrate.
I enjoy this new app and use it when I need a break. Even the one-minute program is helpful for the time-crunched. A small amount of meditation time before going into a work meeting can help with focus, poise and confidence. The Apple Breathe App can be a helpful tool managing your mindset management.
- Boulder Entrepreneurs Volunteer for University of Colorado’s #MBA Business Plan – Shark Tank Class - 29 November 2016
- Want a newsletter and content generator for your business?Use #Paperli - 28 November 2016
- Use Music & #Meditation this Holiday Season for your #Mindset #Management - 27 November 2016